- 1/3 cup and 1 tablespoon pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons and 1/2 teaspoon packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons and 1/2 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 13 ounces chicken breast tenderloins or strips skewers
- Prepare the marinade by heating a small saucepan over medium heat. When hot, combine pineapple juice, brown sugar and soy sauce. Stir until well blended. Do not boil.
- Place chicken breast In a medium bowl. Pour marinade over chicken and chill for at least 30 minutes to let the marinade seep in.
- Preheat grill over medium heat. Meanwhile, thread chicken into four wooden skewers.
- Brush oil lightly into grill grates. Grill chicken for about 5 minutes per side and baste with the remaining marinade until cooked through and nicely charred. Allow to sit 3-5 minutes before serving.
- Makes 4 servings
Prep : 30 m | Cook : 10 m | Ready In : 1 h 10 m
Servings 4 | Smart Points : 5