- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- 1 cup jicama cut into matchstick-sized strips
- 1 cup zucchini cut into matchstick-sized strips
- 1 cup yellow squash cut into matchstick-sized strips
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits packed in juice
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Prepare vinegar dressing by combining rice vinegar and lime juice in a large bowl. Stir until well blended.
- Add the jicama, zucchini, squash, carrot and pineapple to vinegar mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle chopped cilantro over mixture and chill covered in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Serve in four individual salad plates and garnish with cilantro if desired.
- Makes 4 servings
1 cup: 73 calories | <0.5g total fat (0g sat fat) | 405mg sodium | 17.5g carbs | 3g fiber | 12.5g sugars | 1g protein | Smart Points: 3