Yum Yum ! Here is another easy side dish that you can serve any night of the week! easy and simple and more than that is healthy only 127 Kcal and 3 Smart Points Only.
- 1 pound white button mushrooms
- 2 tbsps water
- 1⁄4 cup dried Italian-style breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsps Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, grated
- 2 tbsps Italian parsley, minced
- 1⁄4 tsp thyme (fresh or dried)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil to drizzle
- olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Clean the mushrooms by cutting off the bottom of the stems and remove any dirt by using a moist paper towel. Slice each mushroom into two or quarter if its bigger in size.
- Prepare a 13×9 baking dish by drizzling a little bit of water at the bottom and then carefully arrange the mushrooms in a single layer.
- Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, parsley, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Spread mixture evenly on top of the mushrooms and drizzle with olive oil. Finish by spraying mixture with olive oil spray and bake uncovered in the oven for about 20 minutes until mushrooms are tender and golden brown. Serve warm.
Yield: 4 Servings | Serving Size: 3/4 cup
Amount Per Serving:
- Smart Points: 3
- Points +: 4
- Calories: 127
- Total Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Sodium: 184mg
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 2.5g
- Protein: 6g
This Recipe Adapted from Skinnytaste.