Emmm!! It’s time for a breakfast… Low points Breakfast Only 3 Smart Points 😀
The last Week I tried this Recipe from skinnystate (Soooo Yummy)! All you need to make this Recipe:
- olive oil spray
- 2 cups shredded reduced fat sharp cheddar (for gf, check labels)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup sliced scallions
- 5 oz sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 7 oz finely diced lean ham steak
- 3/4 cup diced tomatoes, seeded
- 1 cup finely chopped broccoli florets
- 7 large whole eggs
- 5 large egg whites
- 1/4 cup fat free milk
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly mist a 9×13 baking dish with oil and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs and egg whites in a large bowl. Pour in milk and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. When hot, saute mushrooms, red pepper, and scallions for about 5-6 minutes until vegetables are soft. Add the tomatoes and continue stirring for another 2-3 minutes until tomatoes begin to release its juices. Finish by adding ham and broccoli. Saute for few more minutes until broccoli is tender-crisp.
- Spread 1 cup of cheddar cheese into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Layer vegetable mixture over cheese and pour egg mixture over vegetables. Sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake uncovered in the oven for 32-35 minutes until center is set, cheese has melted and top is golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 8-10 minutes before slicing.
- Makes 12 servings
Servings: 12 | Size: 1 square | Points +: 4 pts | Smart Points: 3 | Calories: 152 | Fat: 8 g | Carb: 5 g | Fiber:1 g | Protein: 14 g | Sugar: 1 g | Sodium: 385 mg | Cholesterol: 102 mg