This recipe has just 3 ingredients. It’s fast, easy and the cookies are wonderful! It’s great for kids that are just learning to bake.
What You Need for 12 Cookies:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, then lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Mix all of your ingredients together in a bowl until fully combined.
- Roll dough into small balls and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven, then use a fork to press cookies down in a cross pattern.
- Remove to a wire rack to allow to cool.
- Then serve (and try not to devour all at once)!
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 22.5
Saturated Fat: 4.8
Total Carbohydrates: 41.8
Dietary Fiber: 2.6