- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 1 jumbo carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 c. frozen peas, cooked according to package directions
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Eggs, beaten (optional)
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- Core and roughly chop cauliflower. Add to food processor and pulse in 2 batches until finely chopped.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, heat sesame oil. Add onion and carrot and cook until tender, 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and continue cooking for 1 minute. Stir in cauliflower and cook for until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Pour 1 tablespoon soy sauce over veggies and stir until combined.
- Add peas. Season with salt and pepper and cook 2 minutes more.
- Scoot rice to one side of the skillet and pour eggs into empty space.
- Scramble until just set and mix into the rice.
- Add remaining soy sauce and continue cooking 1 minute more.
- Divide into 4 bowls. Garnish with scallions. Devour immediately.