This one of the best Roasted Potatoes that you will make… YUM!
- Of course Potatoes 🙂
- 1 tablspoon . Olive Oil
- Seasonings of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 450°
- Clean however many potatoes you need to serve.
- Chop the potatoes into chunks and place them in a big mixing bowl.
- Add 1 Tbs. of olive oil and mix them up. You can adjust the amount of olive oil to the amount of potatoes you use.
- Add your seasonings and mix well. For this example, I used seasoned salt. This is a very basic and delicious choice. You can also use ranch powder, chili powder, pepper, garlic, the list goes on and on. Experiment!
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Place the potatoes on the pan and spread them out so they will all get roasted evenly.
- Bake the potatoes at 450* for 30 minutes.
- Take them out of the oven and serve!