- 1 lb green seedless grapes, washed and dried well
- 1 lb red seedless grapes, washed and dried well
- 8 oz fat free Chobani Greek yogurt
- 4 oz light cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup agave (or sugar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (or pecans)
- Cut grapes in half and set aside.
- Mix yogurt, cream cheese, agave and vanilla until blended well. Stir grapes into mixture, and pour in large serving dish.
- Combine brown sugar and crushed walnuts. Sprinkle over top of grapes to cover completely. Chill until ready to serve.
Calories: 171.2 • Fat: 7.9 g • Protein: 5.3 g • Carb: 33.8 g • Fiber: 1.6 g