To make this comforting and savory chicken dinner, you’ll need:
- 2 pounds of chicken breast fillets
- 1 pound of small red potatoes (quartered)
- 1/2 pound of dutch/baby carrots (trimmed and peeled)
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/3 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 2 teaspoons of crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- To begin, combine your olive oil and lemon juice. It’s best to perform this step in a container with a spout so that you can pour out the liquid easily later.
- Then, add in all your herbs and spices and stir. Don’t be afraid to adjust this part of the recipe to suit your preferences.
- Next, gently place your boneless skinless chicken breasts into the slow cooker. Be sure to trim off any excess fat.
- Add in your potatoes next. While you don’t necessarily need to keep them all on one side, it makes the final presentation more aesthetically pleasing.
- Do the same with the carrots. Again, the location doesn’t matter, but you will get style points for a beautiful dish.
- Pour your marinade over the entire dish, taking care to give each component a sufficient amount of sauce.
- All that’s left to do is cook the chicken dinner for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low. When you take the lid off, you’ll be greeted with the heavenly aroma of a home-cooked meal.
- For a full step-by-step demonstration, be sure to check out the video below. Don’t forget to SHARE this Recipe with all the food lovers in your life!
You can Watch the Video Directions for this Recipe on the NEXT Page…