Only 3 ingredients to make delicious muffins? Yes, please! Not only that, but these incredibly simple muffins are also very healthy. Flourless and sugarless, you can put whatever berries you want inside and make these muffins totally your own. Perfect for a quick snack or a healthy dessert, these muffins are sure to be a family favorite.
- 2 bananas, super ripe
- 4 eggs (or egg whites/substitute)
- Berries of choice
- • Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- • Mash bananas.
- • Whisk in the eggs.
- • Spray down your mini muffin tin. Add a few berries to each compartment.
- • Pour your banana egg mixture on top.
- • Bake for about 12 minutes.
- • Cool slightly, remove and devour!