Nutrition: calories 195, fat 5.7 g, carbs 34 g, fiber 1.2 g, protein 1.5 g.
Outrageous Oreo Lasagna
Makes 8 servings
- 24 Oreo cookies, I used reduced fat
- 1 tub Cool Whip, regular or light is fine
- 1/2 cup milk, more if needed. I used 1 percent.
- 3 tbsp Hershey syrup
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Aerosol topping for each slice
- Prepare the loaf pan by lining it with plastic wrap. Overlap plastic wrap on all four corners of the pan for easy lifting when finished.
- Pour milk in a large bowl. Dip each Oreo cookie into the milk making sure both sides are soaked and quickly remove.
- Arrange 8 cookies on the bottom of the prepared pan. Mix vanilla extract to the cool whip and dollop over the cookies. Spread the mixture evenly on top. Repeat layering until all ingredients are used up finishing with cool whip for the top most layer.
- Freeze for at least 5 hours before serving. Serve drizzled with chocolate syrup and chocolate chips if desired.
- Makes 8 servings