- 2/3 c. brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1/4 c. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 16.3 oz. Grands biscuits
- 3/4 c. pecan halves, divided
- 2 T. whipping cream
- 1/3 c. milk chocolate chips
- Lightly mist a 5 quart slow cooker with non stick cooking spray.
- Place brown sugar and butter in a microwavable bowl and microwave uncovered on high for about 1-2 minutes stirring every 30 seconds until mixture is boiling and smooth. Set aside.
- To make the cinnamon sugar, combine granulated sugar and cinnamon powder in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits and cut each into fourths. Place each biscuit into the bag. Seal and shake to coat biscuits evenly with cinnamon sugar.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup pecans at the bottom of the slow cooker and top with the cinnamon sugar coated biscuits. Pour in sugar-butter mixture over biscuits and repeat layering until all ingredients are used up.
- Place 5-7 paper towels to absorb condensation and cover. Cook on High for 1 1/2 to 2 hours until edges start to brown and tester comes out clean when inserted at the center. Turn off heat.
- Replace paper towels and lid and let it sit for 10 minutes to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, heat cream in a saucepan just to boiling. When done, remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips. Drizzle over bread.
- Run a knife around the edge of the slow cooker and flip over bread into a serving plate.
- Serve warm drizzled with chocolate syrup.