This Recipe Adapted from skinnytaste.
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, stems trimmed and cut in half
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 long wooden skewers
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 tbsp balsamic glaze (I use Delallo)
- Combine brussel sprouts, olive oil, salt and pepper in a medium bowl and gently toss to coat.
- Thread brussels on skewers and set aside.
- Heat grill over high heat. When hot, reduce heat to low and place foil. Arrange skewers on top of the foil and grill sprouts for about 30 minutes until nice char marks appear. Turn every 5 minutes to avoid burning.
- When done, drizzle skewered brussels with balsamic glaze and serve immediately.
Yield: 4 Servings, Serving Size: 1 skewer
- Amount Per Serving:
- Smart Points: 2
- Points +: 3
- Calories: 118
- Total Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 98mg
- Carbohydrates: 12.5g
- Fiber: 4.5g
- Sugar: 5g
- Protein: 4g