- 1 (12 oz) bag coleslaw, about 5 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 cups (~1 large) red apple, chopped, (not peeled) such as Honeycrisp, Gala, or Fuji
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise , I like Best Foods Light (Hellman’s)
- 3 tablespoons nonfat plain Greek yogurt or nonfat plain yogurt
- 2½ tablespoons spicy brown mustard or yellow mustard (not Dijon)
- 1½ tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Combine shredded cabbage, red apple, celery and cranberries in a large bowl. Chill until ready to use.
- To make the dressing, whisk together mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, cider vinegar and honey in a small bowl. Stir until well combined.
- In a large bowl, toss the cabbage mixture with the dressing until well coated.
- Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
- Makes 6 servings
for ½ cup serving
0g sat fat