Any damage of the root of your teeth causes unbearable ache. There are some of the factors that may cause additional damage of the nerve.
Here are some of them:
- Tooth decay
- Tooth loss
- Broken teeth
- Gum inflammation
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) issue
- Bad application of fillings or crowns
This agony can be truly discomforting, and affects everyday life. Sufferers cannot sleep, eat, speak, etc.
If you are often bothered with a nasty toothache, you better consult your dentist. However, sometimes you are just unable to go to your dentist and get your teeth in order.
And what happens if pain strikes at weekends? A total disaster. These are the times you should try a few natural solutions and achieve a temporary relief.
Here is the most common home remedy for toothache:
- ½ tsp. clove powder
- ½ coconut oil
The garlic clove powder contains eugenol. It is a chemical compound that relieves pain. Coconut oil provides numerous antimicrobial benefits.
Preparation and use:
- Get a glass container.
- Combine both ingredients into a paste.
- Run it onto the aching tooth. Use your brush for easier application.
- For optimal results, repeat the procedure three times a day.