Avocado is one of the healthiest fruits you can eat – it is rich in flavonols, quercetin, glycoside, polyphenols, estragole, alpha and beta pinene, cineol, limonene, serotonin and other useful compounds. All of these substances have incredible health benefits which will help you defeat certain diseases.
Flavonoids, for example, can protect the body from degenerative disorders and stop the early aging process. The quercetin in avocados acts as a powerful diuretic that can help you urinate better and remove toxic materials from your body. Polyphenol and pinene can be found in avocado leaves and are known to inhibit bacterial growth.
Here are some of avocado’s health benefits:
- Relieves toothache;
- Relieves digestive problems;
- Relieves headaches;
- Fights constipation;
- Eliminates kidney stones;
- Eliminates intestinal worms;
- Relieves menopausal symptoms and regulates menstruation;
- Avocado leaves tea is great for treating high blood pressure;
- The leaves are also great for lowering cholesterol;
- The fruit is a remedy for urinary tract problems;
- Avocados can fight colds and the flu;
- The fruit is a natural remedy against diabetes;
- Avocado leaves are useful against dyspepsia.
Besides the fruit itself, avocado leaves tea is also very beneficial. It can treat colds and seasonal diseases, while getting rid of stomachache, arthritis and kidney stones. The tea possesses powerful anti-inflammatory, diuretic, detoxifying, antibiotic and cleansing properties and can also help you relieve many other conditions and diseases besides the ones mentioned above.
Here’s how to prepare avocado tea: