If you want to accelerate the fat melting process add ginger as it provides mighty antiviral, antifungal, and anti-parasite properties. Moreover, it cleans the body and speeds up the metabolism, getting rid of fat deposits.
We will suggest some cardio exercises for even better effects. Start slowly and increase the intensity gradually. Aim for 30-60 minutes of workout at least 3 times a week.
- One leg Jackknife crunch – start with a prone position and place the arms and legs over the body. Crunch the hips and shoulders towards each other, using 1 leg at a time.
- Frog leg church – place the soles together and the feet off the ground. Crunch the shoulders up off the ground, stretching the arms down between the legs while you rise them as well as the hips towards the shoulder area.
- Alerting side plank toe touch knock – roll from doing a side plank on the left to a side plank on the right. Change back and forth with every repetition.
- Double bird dog pull – place your knees and hands on the ground and start raising the left hand and right foot straight out to be parallel to the ground. After this, pull the leg and arm under the body and crunch the belly muscles, stretching back out, before you release the leg and arm drop. Switch sides and repeat the procedure.
- Seated torso circles – sit back and draw over the tail bone.