First, I would like to say a few words about ginger! We can easily say that ginger is one of the healthiest foods on the planet! Yes, and you should also know that ginger is a rhizome in the Zingiberaceae family, and it’s related to turmeric, cardamom, and galangal.
Note: rhizome is found underground — but it’s actually a stem, not a root! You’ll be amazed when we tell you that ginger has been used for centuries to relieve aches, pains, and many different health problems. It can be used as a spice in all kinds of cooking, as well as brewed to make tea. This super healthy stem is rich in Vitamin C, magnesium and other minerals which make it extremely beneficial for your overall health. It is well known by its long history of use for improving digestion and immunity, relieving pain and fighting cardiovascular diseases, asthma and many other health issues.
Yes, and you should also know that just 1 cup of hot ginger tea beats cold in winter, much better than any other beverage. Ginger tea can provide many health benefits, such as:
- It can fight infections and boost your immune system – due to its antioxidant properties
- Ginger tea is very effective and beneficial against virus that causes influenza, colds and cold sores
- Ginger tea can also improve blood circulation, mostly due to its warming properties! It also improves oxygen, vitamin and mineral delivery
- It can also help you relieve pain, treat sore muscles, cold, flu and headache
- This super healthy tea has ability to reduce the risk of stroke