- 1 package Oreo cookies, 36 cookies
- 6 Tbs butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tbs milk
- 1 (16 oz) tub Cool Whip, divided
- 1 large (5.9 oz) package chocolate instant pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1½ cups mini chocolate chips
- Crush Oreo cookies. Place in a zip lock bag and use rolling pin to crush.
- In a mixing bowl, combine crushed oreos and melted butter.
- Put into a 9 x 13 baking dish. Press down the crust to cover the bottom of the dish. Place into refrigerator while preparing the other layers.
- In a mixing bowl, mix cream cheese until creamy. Add sugar and 2 Tbs milk, mix well. Stir in ½ of the cool whip.Spread on top of Oreo crust.
- In a mixing bowl, combine 3 cups milk and instant pudding. Whisk for several minutes. Spread on top of cream cheese layer. Let set for 5 minutes, until pudding is firm.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip on top.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Place in refrigerator for 4 hours (or freezer for 1 hour) before serving.