My favorite type of salads is the cold ones! Especially with strawberries! This strawberry fluff salad is so simple and easy to prepare and it’s so yummy! Check it out!
- 1 large package of Cook and Serve vanilla pudding.
- 1 large package of strawberry Jell-o.
- 2 cups of water.
- 1 (16 oz) of Cool Whip.
- ½ bag of mini marshmallows.
- 1 pint of fresh strawberries cut into bite size pieces.
- Over medium heat, mix together the pudding, Jell-o and water in a small pan and bring to a boil.
Transfer to a very large mixing bowl and place in the refrigerator for 60 to 90 minutes.
- Blend the mixture until creamy then mix in the Cool Whip. Fold in the marshmallows and strawberries and mix to combine.
- Refrigerate covered until ready to serve.
- Easy, peasy and refreshing! Feel free to use any berry flavored jello you want! I personally use strawberries and sugar free jello. Give it a shot and let me know what you think!