- 4 cpoached chicken (diced)
- 1 ccelery (finely chopped)
- 1 cpecans (chopped)
- 1 cCraisins
- 1 1/2 cwhite seedless grapes (cut in fourths)
- 1 cwhite raisins
- 4 ozsour cream
- 1 cKraft mayonnaise
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Poach chicken (boneless skinless) breast. This takes the longest amount of time. I often cook my chicken the day before and store it in a Ziploc bag in the fridge. When you are ready to make the salad you dice the chicken.
- In a large bowl mix all of the ingredients; salt and pepper to taste. You may need a little more mayonnaise.
- I serve it with crackers, or it makes a great sandwich with lettuce and tomatoes.