Whenever we have someone over, I prepare casseroles for dinner. It’s a family tradition. Last Saturday, my sister in law payed us a visit, and I made this amazing chicken ranch pizza casserole, it was amazing.
- 4 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- ½ stick of butter.
- ½ cup of water.
- ¾ cup of pepperidge farm cornbread stuffing.
- 1 (10.75 oz) can cream of mushroom soup.
- 1 cup of sour cream.
- 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Salt and pepper.
- Cut the chicken into bite size pieces and brown it in a hot skillet greased with a little butter until nicely browned.
- Add some salt and pepper and turn off the heat.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and water over medium heat and mix with the cornbread stuffing mix.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the cream of chicken soup, sour cream and chicken until smooth.
- In a large greased casserole dish, spread 3/4 of the stuffing and top with chicken. Pour the sour cream evenly and finish with ¼ of stuffing.
- In a preheated oven to 325° bake for 45 minutes and Voila!
- Easy, peasy and delicious! So many ingredients and so many flavors. This is a very delicious casserole, you should definitely give it a shot.