- 1 12 pack King’s Hawaiian Original Rolls
- 1 package sliced deli ham
- 1 package sliced Swiss cheese
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
How to make it
- Melt butter and mix in mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Simmer for several minutes.
- Cut the entire pack of rolls in half, horizontally (keeping all top and bottom halves intact).
- In a greased 9×13 pan, place bottom half of rolls and put 1/3 of the butter mixture over the bottom of the rolls. Layer the ham and cheese on top.
- Replace the tops of the rolls and put the remaining butter mixture over top.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Separate for serving.