Yummy, Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends on Facebook and also follow us on facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Yummy Recipes.
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
1 c milk
1 c sweetened, flaked coconut
1 c light cream
1/2 c sugar
2 Tbsp corn starch
2 eggs, separated
1 tsp vanilla
1 pie crust.
8 oz whipped cream
1. Bake pie crust according to directions on package and cool completely.
2. Place milk and light cream in a double boiler. Add sugar and bring to a boil.
3. Add 2 Tbsp. cold water to corn starch. Stir well.
4. In a bowl beat egg yolks until they are light. Add the corn starch mixture to the yolks. Mix well.
5. Add egg mixture to the milk mixture in the double boiler.
6. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
7. Remove from heat. Add vanilla and coconut. Stir. Let stand 30 minutes.
8. Pour into prepared crust. Cover with plastic wrap and chill 30 minutes or until set.
9. Remove plastic wrap. Cover with whipped cream.
Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends on Facebook and also follow us on facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Yummy Recipes.
Open Next Page to continue reading...