It doesn’t have to be hard or complicated to make a nice delicious cake. This amazing cake tastes like heaven! Check it out.
- 1 package of devil’s food chocolate cake or german chocolate cake mix.
- 1 (14 oz) can of sweetened condensed milk.
- 1 jar of caramel topping.
- 1 (8 oz) tub of cool whip.
- 4-5 snickers bar or mini reeses.
- First prepare and bake the cake according to the package instructions in a 9×13 pan and set aside for like 5 minutes.
- Poke holes into the cake with a handle of a wooden spoon and let cool for 30 minutes.
- Once warm, pour the condensed milk slowly over the cake then top with caramel.
- Once the cake is cooled completely you can top it with cool whip and some candy.
- Easy, peasy and yummy! This cake will definitely take you to another world. Give it a shot, I’m sure you will love it.