Mom Applies This Remedy To Her Baby. Shortly After He Dies. Be Careful With This, Moms!

This is a warning message for all parents around the world – you should be very careful, because this mother applied this remedy on her baby and shortly after her baby died. Just take a look at the article below and find out more about this.

Ladies and gentlemen, this might be hard for you to believe, because many of us use Vicks VapoRub all the time. Well, it seems like a harmless ointment, effective for fever, nasal congestion, and many other affections. And, many people can look back on those sick times from their childhood and remember using a bit of Vick’s VapoRub to help with the coughs and any congestion, but it turns out that may not have been the best idea we ever had.

This is how the story goes – one mother from Mexico wanted to share her story and we thought you should hear about it, because no one would ever guess what happened to her. What actually happened – well, she came home from work one day and noticed her 2-year-old toddler had a bit of a fever when she got close to him. Figuring it was something simple like the common cold (it usually is) she opted for a little home remedy versus heading in to a doctor’s office. So, she decided to rub some Vick’s on his chest, under his nose and on his back to help break up the mucus. Since she had just gotten home from work she herself was a bit exhausted so the two passed out side by side, the mother just never expected it to be the last time she would get that chance.

Click NEXT Button below to continue…

To Top