EXCESSIVE FAT AROUND YOUR BELLY ISN’T JUST THAT ANNOYING TIRE ON THE MIDSECTION THAT MAKES YOU SELF-CONSCIOUS IT WAS ALSO SHOWN THAT IT CAN RAISE THE RISK OF DEVELOPING HEART DISEASES, DIABETES AS WELL AS SOME TYPES OF CANCER. THUS, BURNING BELLY FAT NEEDS TO HAVE THE UTMOST PRIORITY REGARDING YOUR HEALTH.
So, if you were doing some cardio and high-intensity exercises every day, and you have started a clean diet, but you still have that stubborn belly fat.
You are aware that Pilates or Yoga can only stabilize the core. However, did you know that by stabilizing and strengthening the core you will help boost the metabolism and in turn reduce the stubborn the stomach fat?
Studies show that yoga can alter the eating patterns, the sleeping habits and the mood. They can have an impact how much weight you will gain or lose around the waist line.
Honestly, doing yoga won’t give you quick results, and there is no quick fix regarding eliminating stomach fat. You can easily gain belly fat but it’s the hardest to lose it. The only way to eliminate it is to be dedicated and work hard.
Keep having clean diet and don’t stop doing high-intensity exercises but also add Yoga in your routine, at least twice a week.
Five Yoga Stretches to Eliminate Belly Fat
We offer five amazing yoga exercises that will help you reduce your belly fat. Concentrate on the breathing, relax and
take your time.
1. Cobra Pose
Cobra pose does not only strengthen the abs to help you eliminate belly fat, but also it strengthens your upper body, thus creating a flexible and strong spine.
1. Lie on the stomach with your legs stretched and position your palms underneath the shoulders.
2. Touch the floor with the toes and the chin.
3. Slowly take a breath and raise the chest upwards while you are bending backwards.
4. Depending on the strength you have, hold this posistion for about half a minute.
5. Slowly exhale and return to your initial position.
6. Do this pose five times with a 15-second rest between every pose.