- 4 FARMER JOHN® Boneless Pork Chops (approx 4 ounces each)
- 4 pineapple slices
- ⅓ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp organic honey
- 1 tbsp ginger, minced
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Lightly spray a baking dish with cooking spray. Lay the pork chops in the bottom of the baking dish. Lay a pineapple slice on top of each chop.
- In a small bowl whisk together sauce ingredients and pour on top of pork.
- Bake 35 minutes in preheated oven, or until the internal temperature of the chops has reached 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).