The best thing about chicken, is that you can make a very delicious meal with very few ingredients. This oven fried chicken is super easy to make and it’s delicious! Check it out.
- 1 cup of flavored Panko.
- 5 defrosted drumsticks.
- ¼ cup of buttermilk.
- 1 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- In a bowl, mix together the buttermilk and seasoning together and pour the breadcrumbs onto a plate.
- Dip the chicken in the buttermilk mixture and coat in breadcrumbs.
- In a greased baking dish, place the chicken and bake it for 60 to 65 minutes in a preheated oven to 400°.
- Bonne Appétit!
- Easy, peasy and crispy! Most of the times, I bake my chicken in the oven to avoid extra fat. I’m sure that if you try this recipe, you will like it!