Garlic is awesome. Yes, we can easily say that garlic is one of the healthiest foods on the planet. This powerful vegetable is very popular food nowadays. If you walk into the grocery store, you will find an exorbitant amount of items with this flavor, be it bread, chips, poultry, meat, pretzels, and salad dressing.
Many people around the world have used garlic for thousands of years, and they’ve used it to treat and prevent many different health problems:
- The ancient Egyptians used garlic to increase their strength and productivity, circulatory ailments, and insect infestation.
- The Talmud, a Jewish text from the second century, prescribed garlic for parasites and other disorders.
- The Ancient Greek soldiers ate garlic to enhance their courage, and to protect the skin against poison.
- The ancient Romans thought it to improve cardiovascular status, gastrointestinal disorders, and alleviation of joint disease.
- Japan and China used it for respiration and digestion.
Note: this pattern continues throughout ancient India, the Middle Ages, the Renaissance, and Early America.
Many people use garlic as a traditional remedy to control high blood pressure, low blood pressure, high cholesterol, inherited high cholesterol, coronary heart disease, heart attack, reduced blood flow due to narrowed arteries, and atherosclerosis. Ladies and gentlemen, you should also know that eating raw garlic on empty stomach can also treat many stomach problems, including diarrhea. Garlic is one of the most effective and most powerful natural agents used in the alternative medicine. Garlic has the ability to cleanse the entire body from the harmful parasites, worms, prevent diabetes, depression, typhus, and even cancer. And many medical experts have confirmed these findings.
Scientific Health Benefits of Garlic
- Prevents atherosclerosis
- Heart attacks
- Coronary heart disease
- Lowers cholesterol
- Blood pressure levels
- Heals bug bites
- Alleviates cold symptoms and hay fever
- Helps treatment of fungal infections
- Traveler’s diarrheas
- Eliminate toxins
- Strengthen immunity
Garlic is also useful and beneficial in controlling the symptoms of: