- 8 pieces of chicken (thighs, legs, wings, etc.)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 russet potatoes, peeled and halved
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup parmesan, grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Season chicken with basil, oregano, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- In a large skillet, melt butter and add seasoned chicken, searing until golden brown. About 1-2 minutes per side.
- Place potatoes in a 6 quart slow cooker. Drizzle in olive oil, garlic, and thyme, stirring to coat evenly. Place seared chicken on top of potatoes.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours. Serve up hot, tossed with fresh grated parmesan and parsley.