- 6 to 8 pork chops, boneless;
- ¼ cup arrowroot or tapioca flour;
- 2 tsp. dry mustard;
- 1 tsp. garlic powder;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- Mix together the flour, dry mustard, garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Lightly coat each pork chop in the flour mixture, reserving the remaining flour mix.
- Melt some cooking fat in a skillet over high heat.
- Brown the pork chops 1 to 2 minutes per side, and place in the slow cooker.
- Mix the remaining flour mix with the beef stock, whisking until well-blended.
- Pour the beef stock mixture over the pork chops, and cook on high for about 2 hours.