“They serve this dip at the more elite Italian restaurants and I think I have finally mastered it! It tastes great with French bread and makes a good salad dressing too! Try it next time you have some Italian food!”
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon crushed dried oregano
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Pour the olive oil onto a salad plate. Use a garlic press to press the garlic cloves onto five different spots on the plate. Drizzle the balsamic vinegar over the oil and garlic. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and oregano. Season with black pepper.