Many studies have shown a strong link between chronic stress and many emotional and physical disorders, such as: nausea, vomiting, anxiety, high blood pressure, depression, stroke, heart attack, weak immune system, as well as the development of various serious diseases.
The most common thing in our everyday life is unfortunately stress. Stress raises the risk of many illnesses. However, there are methods that can help you lower stress, like meditation, yoga, exercises, music, and massages. We will show you an ancient Japanese self-relaxation technique, that gives truly amazing results. You can do it literary everywhere, since it will only take 5 minutes.
It is believed that each finger is linked to a different feeling or emotion. See bellow:
- The Thumb can help you treat worry and anxiety.
- The Index finger will help in overcoming fears.
- The Middle finger can regulate feelings of bitterness and rage.
- The Ring finger will treat depression and melancholy.
- The Little finger manages stress, supports optimism, and boosts self-esteem.