Coconut Oil for Personal Hygiene and the Body:
- Age Spots – The coconut oil is very useful against age spots! How to use it – just apply it directly on them and you’ll be amazed by the results.
- After Shave – Did you know that coconut oil will help heal your skin after shaving without clogging pores? Yes, this amazing ingredient is great for razor burn!
- Baldness – Here’s what you need to do – just mix coconut oil with lavender, rosemary, thyme, cedarwood, Jojoba oil, Grapeseed/ castor oil and a little cayenne pepper. How to use it – just apply this mixture on the affected area – 3 times a day (or before bed). Coconut oil and these essential oils support cell regeneration.
- Body Scrub – How to use it – just mix coconut oil and salt together and rub it on your skin! Rinse off and your skin will be super soft. Note: you can also add essential oils.
- Bruises – The coconut oil will speed-up the healing process by reducing swelling and redness. How to use it – just apply coconut oil on the affected area.
- Bug Bites – If you apply coconut oil on a bug bite, it will help you relieve or stop the itching and burning sensation, and speed-up the healing process.
- Burns – Just apply coconut oil on the burnt area. It will help you reduce the chances of permanent scarring and promotes healing.
- Chapstick – It’s very simple – you just to apply a little coconut oil on your lips. Coconut oil has an SPF of about 4, which means that you’ll get a little protection!