How is it possible to reach a state of peace and harmony just with our hands?
The positions of hands or ” mudras ” develop a very important role in the practice of yoga, so much so that they are known as “producers of joy.”
The explanation for this strange practice it is in the huge amount of nerve endings containing our fingers and that when pressed in a specific way, help us connect channels that allow energy circulating through the body.
The good thing is that these exercises can be done anywhere and at any time of day. Simply spend a few minutes and put forward to reach a state of absolute relaxation.
1. GYAN MUDRA FOR HEALING (MUDRA OF KNOWLEDGE) :
How To Do :
Peacefully sit in a lotus posture and keep your hand on knee then touch thumb tip with your index finger tip and keep the remaining three fingers free like straight or close.
- This gyan hand mudra helps to relax your mind and improves the ability to concentrate better.
- It keeps brain power sharp and smart.
- It can cure insomnia (inability to sleep)
- Regular practice can keep you stress relief and depression.