Your first impressions are the most important ones. Your smile reflects a lot on your image, if you have white teeth instead of yellow teeth it will have a positive effect on those around you.
Yellow teeth tend to look gross and seem unhygienic, to say the least. Yellow teeth can be caused by a large number of things like candy, nicotine, and coffee. You can resolve this issue by using those terrible chemical products at the supermarket or you can use a natural trick!
The trick is to use activated charcoal capsules to whiten your teeth, Yes, charcoal. Here’s how:
- Things Needed:
- Activated charcoal capsules
- Toothbrush (an extra one)
- Wet the toothbrush with some water from the faucet.
- Place the charcoal on the toothbrush by opening one of the capsules.
- At first, this will taste a bit powdery but will only taste that way for a minute.
- You can use normal toothpaste on top of the activated charcoal if you want to that is completely up to you.
- Brush for about five whole minutes.
- Do this twice a week.
No need in using all of those overpriced chemical whitening strips or agents. Activated charcoal will give you the results you desire in a short amount of time. For more on this please watch the video below.