This breaking news will make women think twice about wearing that extra handy hair tie on their wrists!
The seemingly harmless and convenient act of wearing an extra hair tie on your wrist is shown to be not so innocuous after all! Audree Kopp, of Philadelphia, recently noticed a large bump forming on her wrist. She figured it was a spider bite and started treating it accordingly, but it turns out it wasn’t from a spider bite after all!
“It just kept getting bigger, and redder, and worse,” said Kopp.
She finally went to the doctor and they looked at the bump closer. They treated it with antibiotics but after Kopp was sent home and there were no signs of improvement, Kopp went back. Eventually she ended up in the ER where the doctors determined that Kopp would need to have surgery to deal with this out of control infection! Later they discovered that bacteria from Kopp’s hair tie she wore around her wrist had seeped through her pores creating an infection!
Kopp warns all women, “3 bacterias …. strep, staph, AND poly negative. I want to inform everyone to make sure no one else has to go thru this! The GLITTER tie is the one that caused the issue.
We are so grateful that Kopp’s wrist is okay and they caught the infection in time before it spread! Women and men alike, be careful and take this as a warning!
Read The Rest by opening the next page...