- 1 – 6 oz package Chicken stuffing mix
- 1 TB butter
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ lb fresh green beans, trimmed, cut into 1-inch lengths
- ¼ cup flour
- 1¾ cups chicken broth
- 5 oz Cream Cheese, cubed
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt butter on medium heat. Add chicken and sprinkle with pepper. Cook for 5 minutes on each side, until chicken is cooked through. Place chicken in a sprayed 9×13 baking dish.
- In the same skillet, cook and stir beans for about 6 minutes, or until beans are crisp-tender. Sprinkle with flour and stir for an additional minute. Stir in broth and let simmer for 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Add cream cheese and stir until melted. Spoon over chicken and top with stuffing. Refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Bake uncovered at 400 for 30 minutes or until heated through.