You may not be able to smell or see it, yet mold can still be growing in your home and it can be the reason you are not feeling well. Mold poisoning can be really harmful for your health. However, how can we tell if we have mold poisoning? Continue reading and find out.
Doctors won’t help you, since conventional medicine does not regard mold as a problem. Additionally, mold poisoning can mimic a number of conditions, and its symptoms are not specific.
What is Actually Mold?
Molds are various fungi types which grow in filaments and which reproduce by creating small spores which sprout and fly away. These are invisible to the naked eye. Molds grow in humid, warm and damp locations, both outside and inside. Mold can be a problem even if you live in dry areas such as Nevada or Arizona. Moreover, it can occur as a consequence of floods, poorly ventilated bathrooms and water leaks.
Molds can grow in the corner near the shower, in the showerhead and it the entire bathroom, especially if it is not properly ventilated. It can attach to papers, books, furniture, carpets, clothes, pets and shoes. Mold can circulate in the air system, and particularly if you don’t change your filters often.
Continue on the Next Page...