Besides being used for making homemade vinaigrette and flavoring fish, the combination of lemons and garlic can be used for improving the health of your arteries.
When you have increased level of LDL (bad cholesterol), it can build up on your artery walls and lead to a decreased blood flow, thus increasing your risk of heart attack or stroke.
Fortunately, we have a great solution for you to lower your bad cholesterol which does not include the usage of medications.
We have an amazing recipe which is even more effective than medications, and what is more, it is completely natural and safe to use, without any side effects!
- 6 peeled lemons, cut into small pieces.
- 30 cloves garlic, chopped to small pieces
- 1 liter of water
Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix well. Pour the mixture in a pot and bring to boil. When it reaches its boiling point, turn off the heat, and let it cool. Then, pour the mixture into a jar and place the jar in the refrigerator.
How to use it:
- First Dosage: You should drink 50ml each day for 3 weeks.
- Then make a break of one week.
- Second Dosage: You should drink 50ml each day for the next 3 weeks.
You can repeat this procedure every 6 months.