Are you afraid of bed bugs? Oh, you don’t have these in your bed, right? Well, we have some bad news for you. We all have bugs hiding in our beds which means you share the same pillow with these nasty creatures.
Learn how to eliminate bed bugs for good.
- Get to know your “enemy”
- Adult bed bugs reach about half an inch in size. They’re brown, oval, and look pretty much like ticks. No, they don’t have wings.
- Bed bugs come into this world thousands of years ago.
- They can bite, and suck up six times more blood than their actual weight, including both animal and human blood.
- Their bite is something like the mosquito bite.
- Bed bugs “party” only at night time, and like clean places.
- Most people don’t think that bed bugs hide in their beds.
- Bed bugs can stick on you in public transport, other vehicles, hotels, furniture, etc.
- You don’t have to throw your mattress, just follow our tips.
- Scientists confirm that bed bugs don’t carry diseases, and don’t impose threat on your health.
Our handy tricks can help you get rid of bed bugs, and keep them away from your home.
Free your home of bed bugs
It may sound crazy, but you can actually get rid of bed bugs. These can live in almost any condition, reproduce rapidly, and can spend 400 days without “food.”
Chemical extermination may be one of your best options, but it’s hard to spend the day in a sprayed room. The worst thing is that bed bugs develop resistance to chemicals, and keep “partying” in your house even after you pray it thoroughly.