Bills are “killing” us, and we try to save both energy and money for the well-being of everybody. Old-fashioned light bulbs were replaced with eco-friendly energy saving light bulbs.
People thought that these were the best that could ever happen, but experts have some bad news for everyone that got excited over the home-budget-boosting light bulbs.
This made the US Environmental Protection Agency come with an emergency protocol regarding the use of the energy saving bulbs. The protocol is focused on cases of breakage, because these bulbs release toxic gas.
If you break one of these indoors, the bulb will release 20 times the maximum allowed mercury concentration in the air.
This was confirmed by a group of researchers at the Fraunhofer Wilhelm Klauditz Institute who did a study for the needs of the German’s Federal Environment Agency.
Energy-saving light bulbs can cause:
- Cluster headaches
- Poor concentration
Given that “fancy” bulbs cause anxiety, migraine, and cancer, you have many good reasons to go back to our good ol’ bulbs.
To continue, see the next page (Click the Red button below)