Recipe for Crock Pot Brown Sugar Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin – The ease of the crockpot and the delicious flavors of this Crock Pot Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin make this recipe a real winner!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 fresh red chile pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 large onion, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Brown tenderloins on all sides, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together teriyaki sauce, chicken broth, and brown sugar in a bowl. Stir in garlic, red chile pepper, onion, and black pepper.
- Put browned tenderloins into slow cooker, cover with the teriyaki sauce mixture.
- Cook on High for about 4 hours, turning 2 to 3 times during the cooking time to ensure even doneness.
- Remove tenderloins from the slow cooker and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing. If desired, spoon liquid over slices when serving.