here was a study conducted on parents from St. John Ambulance who were faced with a situation when their baby was choking. 4 out of 5 parents didn`t know what to do and how to react in that situation.
So in order to teach these parents as well as show other parents how to react in these situations, they have made a video to help the babies.
There were many items shown in the video that can possible choke a baby like pan lit, small toy, peanut and jelly baby. In 41 seconds celebrities take characters and show what to do when a baby is choking.
Watch this video and share so that you can help someone and maybe even save a life.
To continue, see the next page (Click the Red button below)