Baking soda is an amazing ingredient with health benefits ranging from fighting the cold and flu, to oral hygiene and even cancer. Its wide range of health benefits makes it a must-have item in your home pharmacy. You can use baking soda for a long list of medical conditions like diarrhea prevention, acidity, drug intoxication, metabolic acidosis and peptic ulcers. If you use it for beauty your skin will be radiant and silky smooth.
As we already mentioned you can use baking soda for a long list of things but do you know how? In this article we’ll show you how you can use it for which condition and the only thing you need to do is make sure you have it in your medical cabinet.
- For muscle pain after strenuous workout drink baking soda diluted in a glass of water;
- To destroy nail fungus and eliminate grime, apply some baking soda on a nail brush and scrub your nails.
- If your feet are itchy, smelly and sore mix 3 tablespoons of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of salt, peppermint essential oil in a small amount of water and soak them for 20 minutes.
- To refresh your breath, gargle a little bit of baking soda.
- If you want a fast and natural way to whiten your teeth apply some baking soda on your toothbrush and brush your teeth with it.
- It’s also excellent against acne, dead skin and excess facial oil. Make a homemade scrub by mixing a teaspoon of baking soda, a teaspoon of water and then rub your face. Baking soda can relieve insect bites, bee stings, itching from sumac, oak and poison ivy. Mix baking soda and water, which is an excellent paste for stings. Prepare a paste of water and baking soda in order to canker herpes and sores lesion. They will dry fast.
To continue, see the next page (Click the Red button below)