The cumin known as Jeera aka is an Indian herbal spice that is rich with many health benefits for the body. An Ayurveda physician wrote about the cumin giving an explanation why the cumin is such a valuable herb.
This wonder spice has too many benefits for us to be aware of. The Indian kitchen uses this spice a lot besides its taste for the health benefits. After reading this post you will probably go and get yourself cumin for these benefits.
BESIDES BEING USED FOR LOSING WEIGHT IT CAN HELP MANY MORE HEALTH PROBLEMS.
- Acidity: You need to mix cumin, coriander and sugar in equal amounts. Consume it every morning with water 2 teaspoons a day to clear the acidity of the system.
- Acidity: you can take a pinch of raw cumin and keep it in the mouth and swallow later if you have acid problems and you want instant relief.
- Indigestion: The equal part mixture of cumin, rock salt, black pepper, dry ginger, long pepper, made into a powder can cure dyspepsia issues. You need to consume one tablespoon with fresh water after a meal.
- Loose motion: In a glass of yogurt add five grams roasted and grinded cumin. Stir it and consume it for instant relief.
- Intestinal Worms: In 400 ml water boil 15 g cumin. Let it boil until it reaches 100 ml. Consume 20-40 ml every morning and evening for problems with intestinal worms.
- Vomiting: Mix the roasted cumin with honey and consume one tablespoon after a meal to cure vomiting.
- Cough and Colds: The antiseptic properties of the cumin can help the frozen phlegm in the chest and the thoracic region. It can relieve the cough and the colds. You just need to boil cumin seeds in a glass of water and consume this drink after it cools off a little.