Very often, we go to bed feeling full or with an upset stomach. This is often a result of the consumption of a heavy meal, and its poor digestion may lead to acid reflux, interrupted sleep or heartburn.
However, this issue can be treated naturally. The mixture of coconut milk, ginger, and turmeric is extremely beneficial as it treats the symptoms of indigestion, like acid reflux and heartburn, and improves digestion.
Coconut milk is rich in numerous healthy fats and has powerful antimicrobial effects which prevent stomach or digestive problems due to bacteria.
On the other hand, turmeric is a strong anti-inflammatory agent which reduces the issues related to the digestive tract lining, and prevents ulcers, due to its antiseptic properties.
It has numerous other health benefits, such as:
- Heals and soothes the digestive tract
- Helps detoxification of the body by stimulating the function of the liver and improving bile flow
- The best cancer cure
- Alleviates pain and fever related to illness
- Improves blood circulation and thins the blood
- Prevents ulcers
- Relieves arthritis pain, due to its anti-inflammatory properties
Read The Rest by clicking the Next > Button below. (Click the >> Next page button below)