If we notice the symptoms, we can find out if something is not working properly in our body.
It is extremely important to listen our body and notice anything that is not so dangerous, but could be.
Often in women occur ovarian cysts that are completely benign and disappear on their own, however, when the cyst grows, can cause serious problems.
Here are some symptoms – early warnings that you must not ignore and may lead to ovarian cyst:
- Bloating or swelling of the abdomen
- Painful intestinal motility
- Pelvic pain before and after the menstrual cycle
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- – Pain in the lower back or thighs
- – Oversensitive breasts
- – Vomiting and nausea
As you can see, many of the symptoms in the beginning point to menstrual cycle and even pregnancy. However, if any of these signs occur and are repeated continuously, it is best to immediately see a doctor:
- Very sharp and severe pain in the pelvis
- High fever
- Fainting and dizziness
- Rapid breathing