Warning: Four Members Of A Family Died After The Woman Made A Simple Mistake With A Potato!

Potatoes can be a delicious food that can be used for countless delicious recipes. Unfortunately, in some cases it can be fatal.If you have potatoes in your home to stand for some time, you may have to throw out. Read on to learn why it is terrifying!

8-year-old Maria Chelysheva from Russia became an orphan in 2014 due to the piles of old potatoes that her family left to rot in the basement. When her father went to the basement to take some potatoes, he never returned. Mary’s mother then went to the basement to find him, but she never came back.

The same thing happened with Mary’s brother, and finally with her grandmother. Mary’s grandmother had earlier called on neighbors for help, but when neighbors arrived, the woman was already on her own in the basement and suffered the same terrible fate as the rest of the family, except Mary.

It is important to remember that potatoes contain glycoalkaloids, a chemical compound that is also found in poisonous plants. It makes potato, naturally toxic under the right circumstances, not only when you are eating it, but also from the inhalation of its chemicals.

Open Next Page to continue reading...

To Top